« Home | Desvio (é p'ró Sofá, faxavôr) » | Yes, we Cannes » | Do prazer solitário (the fatal consequences) » | As novas aventuras de Vómito e Náusea » | Não, » | Do prazer solitário (good boys go to heaven) » | Esta cidade » | V.I.P. » | Lorelai e o cabritinho » | Breviário de palcos: «It's only rock n'roll but I ... » 

18 maio 2008 

Breviário de leituras: Dearly devoted Dexter

Dearly devoted Dexter, Jeff Lindsay

«Somehow, here I was on a just-right night playing kick the can with a flock of children, instead of playing Slice the Slasher with a carefully chosen friend. And in a little while, when the game was over, I would take Cody and Astor into their mother, Rita's, house, and she would bring me a can of beer, tuck the kids into bed, and sit beside me on the couch.

How could this be? Was the Dark Passenger slipping into early retirement? Had Dexter mellowed? Had I somehow turned the corner of the long dark hall and come out on the wrong end as Dexter Domestic? Would I ever again place that one drop of blood on the neat glass slide, as I always did my trophy from the hunt?

"Ten! Ready or not, here I come!"
Yes, indeed. Here I came.
But to what?»
_________

Etiquetas:

B.I.

Coisas Breves

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates