« Home | Crónica do bom jornalismo, 5: cinco minutos de inv... » | Breviário de fitas: «knowing is half the battle» » | Breviário de leituras: The graveyard book » | The Skywalker family reunion » | The oatmeal presents: » | Babysitting, parte 2 » | Breviário de fitas: 90 minutos de luz » | Os grandes portugueses » | Words from the wise (15) » | Babysitting » 

14 agosto 2009 

Breviário de leituras: House of mystery: room & boredom

House of mystery: room & boredom, Matthew Sturges, Bill Willingham & Luca Rossi

«I took a human shape out of mere curiosity. A knight came to slay me, as they sometimes do. After I took his sword arm out of its socket, I said that I might free him if he relieved my boredom with a good story. He had a smashing one, he said; he'd heard it at a secret place, a tavern where stories act as currency.
And is was a good story, at that. But I ate the flesh from his bones anyway.
I was not looking for love when I stole his form. Had I been I would certainly have been more selective. So when I first came to the House of Mystery, it was in a rather plain visage. I listened to a few stories and drank a sampling of bubbling brews. Charming, yes, but nothing I hadn't seen before. I shrugged and stood to leave.
And then I saw her.»
__________

Etiquetas:

B.I.

Coisas Breves

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates