« Home | Famous last words: words from the wise (31) » | In space, no one can hear you tweet (da série "des... » | «I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish... » | Martin Luther King, trekkie » | «The world's first street art disaster movie» » | «How fucking romantic: 69 Love Songs, illustrated» » | Grayskull Gothic (da série "desculpe, posso roubar... » | From: Revision3 / To: Mr Conan 'CoCo' O'Brien » | I have an auto-tuned dream » | Ashes to ashes: words from the wise (30) » 

23 janeiro 2010 

Famous last words: words from the wise (32)

«So long, and thanks for all the fish.»

(Douglas Adams)

Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you
g9g games, a10 games, yepi games, kizi games, friv games, hopy games

Enviar um comentário

B.I.

Coisas Breves

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates