« Home | Paris: notas de viagem » | Words from the wise (9) » | Sexta-feira, 13 » | Cut / copy / print / paste * » | Num mês... » | Breviário de fitas: Sin city » | Factura da tacícula radial » | «Oh, kiss me / Flick your cigarette, then kiss me» » | Breviário de fitas: Desolation row » | Jovem... » 

18 março 2009 

Breviário de leituras: My godawful life

My godawful life, Sunny McCreary

«They say that your first love never dies. This is literally true in my case as my first love, Sally-Ann Larouche, is now a cryogenically frozen severed head in a vault somewhere, awating the day when the disease that slowly ate the rest of her body can be cured. For me there has never been anyone else but her, nor is there ever likely to be, especially as my dick gets chewed off by a rabid bat in chapter 15, and a baboon's arse is grafted on to my face by a mad scientist in chapter 7.»
_________

Etiquetas:

B.I.

Coisas Breves

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates