« Home | Breviário de sons: a banda preferida de David Lynch » | We dig you too, pá! » | Carvalho vai-te, ó Fontão! » | Décimo dia no clube de saúde » | Salada de ervilhas » | Grampos, aftas e britas: adenda » | Um poeminha embalado em dia enamorado (revista de ... » | Grampos, aftas e britas » | Tudo o que você precisa de saber sobre a arte de b... » | «So... does this mean you're not gonna be my Valen... » 

17 fevereiro 2007 

Breviário de sons: weekend in the city

Arcade Fire, Neon bible

«It's in the Neon Bible, the Neon Bible
Not much chance for survival,
If the Neon Bible is right.»



Kristin Hersh, Learn to sing like a star

«my atittude's fundamentally off
i left my heart on a frozen sidewalk
kicked around and sliding on the dirty ice
half a shell of former selves, bury me twice»



Grinderman, Grinderman

«I read her Eliot, read her Yeats,
I tried my best to stay up late,
I fixed the hinges on her gate,
But still she just never wanted to.»



LCD Soundsystem, Sound of silver

«oh I don't know, I don't know, oh, where to begin
when we're north american
but in the end we make the same mistakes all over again
come on north americans»



Kaiser Chiefs, Yours truly, angry mob

«Thank you very much,
That's really nice to know,
That you enjoyed the show.
And I want you to know when to go,
'Cos this should be a thrill,
But it feels like a drill,
Now you must let me go, let me go»
_______________

Etiquetas:

dos 5 nem sei dizer o que me agrada mais..talvez o de LCD - ando BICIADISSIMA!
have a great weekend in the city :)

cá para mim, a ordem é a que se apresenta... arcade: brilhante; kristin hersh: uma muito agradável surpresa; grinderman: um gozo; lcd: um power brutal; kaiser chiefs: muito interessante.

e disseste tudo! ma nada:D

Enviar um comentário

B.I.

Coisas Breves

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates