« Home | Adenda a RIP » | Breviário de leituras: Boas notícias, más notícias » | झुकना बाघ छिपे अजगर (fitas para '09 #3) » | If chins could kill (fitas para '09 #2) » | Nous aurons toujours Paris... (fitas para '09 #1) » | RIP » | Words from the wise (6) » | Música sem filme » | Breviário de fitas: A mighty heart » | According to plan » 

27 dezembro 2008 

Breviário de leituras: The death of Captain America

The death of Captain America, Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting and Mike Perkins

«Finally, March 7th came and we had succeeded in taking the world by susprise! I hadn't even left the house for work that morning when my father called and I knew that this was going to be far bigger than any of us had originally thought. When dealing with mainstream stories, I never tell my dad what we are doing. If a mortgage banker in Nashville, TN, hears about something related to Marvel comics, then I know we've tapped the mainstream. He called, groggy from just waking up, and said "I can't believe you did it. How could you kill Captain America?"»
__________

Etiquetas:

E tudo se passou no meu dia de anos! Parece-me bem, é sempre um bom dia para tomar o mundo de surpresa! ;)

Enviar um comentário

B.I.

Coisas Breves

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates